Intoroduce myself

Hello Everyone!!!

Nice to meet you. I'm Taro Kitagawa and 23 years old now. Please call me Taro.
I'm a 1st year student in graduated school and studying about Material Science and Engineering.
I'm researching  making new material for building, bridge and so on.

I was born in Kanagawa prefecture but I raised in Saga prefecture. There are five people in my family: further, mother,younger brother and younger sister.
My hobbies are playing basketball also watching it, traveling, taking picture, making dish and sweet and so on.
Especially, I love basketball because I have been played basketball when I was a 3rd elementally school students.

Finally, I want to be good at writing well so we try to best together.    

コメント

  1. I heard a man who can play basketball is a good guy. so you are a kind and good guy.

    返信削除
  2. I raised in Saga prefecture.
    I was raised in Saga Prefecture.

    返信削除
  3. There are five people in my family: Further, Mother, Younger brother and Younger sister.

    There are five people in my family: father, mother, younger brother and younger sister.

    返信削除
  4. You have many hobbies. Sounds good.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Your hobby are so interesting.
      This autumn, where will you go?
      I'm going to go to Germany in October.

      削除
  5. I'm graduated student of 1st year
    I'm a first-year student in the graduate school

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Academic Vocabulary in use -Day 3-

Zombies in Tokyo