Zombies in Tokyo

You live and work in Tokyo, Japan. Your life is not very exciting. But then, one morning, everything... changes!


 What do you do if there suddenly appear many zombies in our town?  As you can see, this is about a zombie attack in Tokyo, a city in Japan. It was a strange story. There are some situations in this book and we need to choose of our idea what I should do. Through your choices, you will fight the zombies or attempt to escape. Next, I tell you about my story.

 One day, something is different from daily life. There are a lot of zombies in Tokyo so I run away with young family. We're going to follow the river to the mountains by bike.  On the way, we can find many zombies but we get clear away. I will find our way to the destination however it occurs worst things. The boy who is one of the family meet a zombie when we take a break. We escape the zombie but the boy is bitten by the zombie. As the boy will become a zombie, we should leave him. The family don't decide to leave him but it is so dangerous. I continue along the river and get to the mountain soon. I'm safe. Next day, I find an empty temple. I can sleep, eat food. However, I'm alone again. I don't know if I should laugh and cry. I do both.

 Do you believe in zombies. If you read this book, it is depend on your choices that you can remain alive or can not do.



Boon, A. (2014). Zombies in Tokyo. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

コメント

  1. there appears suddenly many zombies
    there suddenly appear many zombies

    we need to choice
    we need to choose

    Thorough in your chooses stories
    Through your choices

    返信削除
  2. many zombies many zombies
    many zombies

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Intoroduce myself

Academic Vocabulary in use -Day 3-

Academic Vocabulary in use -Day 1-