What a interesting Rick's AWL class

Thank you for teaching your class!

 In the three days, I leaned a lot of things. Studying about AWL, reading book of Atama-ii series, writing my blog and playing game with my classmate were interesting and fantastic. It was not only interesting but also difficult for me. There are a lot of rule of AWL and I had many mistakes. But it was good experience because I can stud these things.

 I 'm bad at speaking, writing, reading, listening English. I should study English very hard. 

 By the way, I'm gonna go to Germany to research about my studying next month. I wanna study English and German and I want to speak, read, write, listen, English and German. I try to do best! Thank Rick for teaching. I really enjoyed the class.


 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Intoroduce myself

Academic Vocabulary in use -Day 3-

Academic Vocabulary in use -Day 1-